Our system uses crimp fittings which are DR brass with stainless steel crimp ferrules and Viton ‘O’ rings.
- Constructed using high quality DR brass. This means the fittings can be placed in the ground without protection as they will not de-zincify.
- The pipe and fittings are secured using a mechanical crimper which deforms the stainless steel ferrule.
- Uses specially designed crimping jaws for joining, which lines up the jaws exactly with the holder on the fitting. This guarantees a reliable and quick connection - every time.
- Each fitting has an isolation ring which separates the brass fitting from the aluminium layer in the pipe to prevent electrolysis.
- The O-rings are made with Viton plastic which is a fluoro-silicate plastic. This is impervious to attack by olefants (hydrocarbons and petrochemicals found in natural gas). Viton plastic is the only plastic that will work universally for both water and gas.